Industrial Wholesalers


Home
Products
About Us
Contact Us
Links

About Us

History

IW in the 1960'sIndustrial Wholesalers was founded in 1950 by Mr. Thomas Vinson Pollard. Our first location was at West Taylor Street and South 9th Street. Within a few years, Industrial Wholesalers moved to our current location on West College Street.

Mr. Pollard's son-in-law Jim Kinnett purchased the business upon Mr. Pollard's retirement in 1985. The business is now owned and operated by Mr. Kinnett's wife and children, Patricia Kinnett, Taylor Kinnett, and Robin Kinnett Mead. Taylor joined the company on a part time basis in 1986, and full time in 1994. Robin began working part time in 1987 and full time in 1993.

The IW family is completed by a team of experienced professionals who have worked together for many years, led by our manager who has been a part of IW for 31 years.